Social media marketing can be a great way for increasing leads and attracting qualified candidates.
Contact us today to speak with a strategist regarding LinkedIn advertising.
1. TAIL ads to your target audience
Before you start running LinkedIn ads, it is important to identify your audience. This will enable you to customize your ads to the interests and needs of your target audience before you start running LinkedIn ads.
- Name and industry of the company
- Title, job function, or seniority
- Participation in schools
- Age or gender
- Study areas
These are the most popular categories you can target. You can easily reach the right people with hyper-specific targeting.
LinkedIn is 277% more effective at the lead generation than any other social media platform — thanks to its advanced targeting options.
2 Choose the ad style that best suits your campaign
LinkedIn can sponsor content with a variety of LinkedIn ads.
Sponsored Content Ads can be native ads that appear directly in the user’s feed. All devices will see your sponsored content when they use it.
These ads are great for generating leads, increasing brand awareness, and building relationships.
Sponsored InMail is another great format for LinkedIn lead generation.
Most messages are text-based. Sponsored in-mail ads are similar to any professional message you might get from a company.
Text ads function in the same manner as pay-per-click (PPC) ads. These ads can be purchased on two payment options, pay-per-view or cost-per-impression.
You pay for each click or 1000 people who see your ad. These ads can be used to generate leads and reach interested people.
3. Select the best ad format to promote your campaign
Once you’ve chosen an ad type, you need to choose the right format for your campaign. There are many options available to you to create attractive ads.
- Text ads: These ads contain only text. These ads will appear in the sidebar of your feed. This ad format is only for text ads.
- One-image ads: These ads are most popular on LinkedIn. These ads usually include an exciting, high-quality photo and some text. This format is ideal for sponsored content.
- Only sponsored content is allowed through Carousel adsWith carousel ads Multiple images can be used together in an ad. This ad can be used to showcase multiple products or one image throughout the entire carousel.
- Video ads: These ads are a great way to engage your audience and get them to interact with your content. These ads can give your audience a lot of information quickly. These ads can also be used to create sponsored content.
- Follower ads: These ads promote LinkedIn profiles with the sole purpose of attracting more people to them. This format is great for growing your LinkedIn page and increasing the number of people who view your content. This ad format is suitable for InMail and sponsored content.
- Spotlight ads allow advertisers to highlight specific products or services. Clicking on the spotlight ad will direct you to your landing page. Spotlight ads with sponsored content will only be found.
- LinkedIn job advertisements: LinkedIn job adverts can be used to locate new employees if your company is looking for talent. These ads will help you find the best candidates for your job openings. This format is also suitable for InMail and sponsored content.
You need to choose the right ad format to suit your campaign and goals.
4. Choose the right goal for your LinkedIn Content
A goal is essential when running an advertising campaign. Many goals can be achieved with LinkedIn ads
- Website visitors: This objective measures how many people visit your landing page and website. You can use this objective to measure your success if you are looking to increase your website traffic.
- Engagement: This objective aims to increase engagement with your content and to attract new followers via engagement.
- Video views You can set a goal for your video views if your video advertisement is running.
- Lead generation If you have a form that collects data, this objective can help you determine how many people are using it.
You have the option to choose your objective to decide what your LinkedIn-sponsored content should be about.
5. Create personalized ads to reach more leads
Personalized ads can be a great way for you to reach your target audience. Personalization is a key component of any advertising campaign.
You may not be able to attract everyone to your business. Let us say you own an HVAC company.
People will be interested in air conditioning services from your company. Personalized ads can be used to target specific individuals, such as company names or job title.
Create ads that are relevant to their interests and reach them. Personalized ads can help you increase engagement and get more people to interact with your LinkedIn ads.
6. Make sure your ads look professional before publishing them.
Your content should reflect your business. LinkedIn can be used as a professional networking site.
Make sure your ad copy doesn’t contain any errors. Check your ad for spelling and grammar mistakes.
Make sure that your visuals are authentic. Stock photos will not work. This will increase the interest of your audience in your company.
7. Check out your ads
You should test your ads before releasing them to the public. A/B testing is a good idea to ensure your ads work.
LinkedIn allows you to conduct an A/B test. LinkedIn allows you to run an A/B test.
Test your ads to see which ones work best in your LinkedIn campaigns.
Start today with LinkedIn ads that work.
LinkedIn advertisements are a great way for professionals to reach you.
Our experts can help create a LinkedIn advertising campaign to help grow your business. Get in touch with us online to get valuable results from your LinkedIn campaign.