Confused about the options for choosing the best website builder for small businesses?
Small businesses require a website. Customers must view your website to build trust in you brand.
Many small-business owners believed that it was impossible to build a website.
Now it’s possible to find a web-tool that makes it easy for anyone to create a website. These are great for small businesses that have limited budgets.
These are just some of the reasons website builders software is so crucial for you.
- These are the best choices for people with limited time, budgets and skills.
- You can easily create websites with great design.
- These are a great way to save money and use it instead to pay professionals to grow your business.
Let’s get down to the point before we go into the details.
There are some builders that offer free websites Here is the complete list:
- Website Simple
You can jump to the tool you are interested in from the table below.
Best Website Builder Software Tools for Small Businesses
1. Wix – Best for creating free websites
Wix can be used to create professional-looking websites if PowerPoint is your preferred language. It is easy to use and very user-friendly.
- It’s easy to use and ranks higher than other website builders.
- Drag and drop is one of the most simple builders.
- You don’t have to be a programmer or know much about
- The free version has many design options and templates.
- Addons like Wix Formula Builder are also available.
- E Commerce is expensive.
- Free sites come with long and annoying URLs (i.e., accountname.wixsite.com/siteaddress)
- Backend navigation and Mobile version could be improved.
- Loading speeds are slow
G2 Rating Wix : 4.2/5
Top Industries Using Wix: Advertising, Marketing, Computer Software, Information Technology & Services, Design, Entertainment, Design, And Other
E-commerce: $16.17/mo. E-commerce is best for small businesses Unlimited $12.45
Start with Wix
2. HubSpot: The best tool for scaling and growing your business
HubSpot provides small businesses with a free CMS as well as a drag-and drop website builder. This allows them create professional and engaging websites.
- Drag-and-Drop Builder with No Coding
- Built-in content delivery network
- Pre-installed security measures like web app firewalls or malware detection,
- Connected to HubSpot CRM to store customer and visitor information
- This tool is great for companies looking to scale up and grow their campaigns
- Premium features, paid plans and pricing can be a bit steep
G2 Rating: 4.5/5
Pricing: Starting at $23/month for premium features and detailed analysis, HubSpot provides a free CMS and website hosting.
3. Websitesimple.io – Best for new or small businesses
WebsiteSimple.io allows you to easily build a website and connect with your audience. It’s easy to get a website and also an eCommerce, funnel and subscription-based feature.
- Outstanding customer service
- A sleek presentation can help you launch your idea.
- Fair Pricing
- Clean and efficient HTML code that also works quickly.
- Large businesses may not have many customization options.
G2 Rating: 4.7/5
Pricing:Websitesimple’s price $14 per month so its so fair.
4. Squarespace – Best for modern designs
Squarespace offers small businesses the best website builder. This allows entrepreneurs and artists to create stunning websites.
Squarespace has been voted the best website builder.
- Modern and elegant templates
- Perfect for photographers and visual artists
- Drag-and-Drop feature and many design options
- A one-stop platform to manage blogs, ecommerce and domain hosting.
- Domain transfer
- SEO tools
- A business plan is necessary to access custom code.
- Multilingual approach is not possible outside the box
- There are fewer add-ons and apps for similar tools than there are for.
- Its ecommerce capabilities cannot be compared to similar tools that offer plugins or other features.
G2 Rating: 4.4/5
Top Industries Using Squarespace: Design Marketing Advertising and Photography
Pricing: Prices start from $12/mo. You will have to pay $18 per month to add custom codes and ecommerce features.
Create Squarespace Popups for Free with Kobe Digital
5. Shopify – The best ecommerce platform
It’s likely that Shopify is the most used online store builder.
Shopify stats show that Shopify is the biggest ecommerce platform, with 1.7M merchants selling online via Shopify.
This platform focuses on selling online. Shopify is a great choice for small to medium-sized businesses.
For those just starting their business, you might also consider other website builders that are free of charge or less costly.
- Shopify App Store has a wide range of Shopify apps. These can be found under different categories like email marketing or sales.
- This package covers almost all features and more for small businesses.
- Excellent for dropshipping
- SSL offers security for your website.
- Shopify can be expensive for small businesses. However, it is worth the investment if your store is growing.
- Very few themes
- Shopify may not be the right platform if you have a lot to customize.
G2 Rating: 4.5/5
Top Industries Using Shopify: Apparel and Fashion, Marketing, Advertising
Prices start at $29/mo
Big Cartel vs Shopify: Which one is best for you ?
6. Weebly/Square is best for simple editing
Square Ecommerce used to be Weebly. It is a website builder platform that allows small businesses to create their own websites. Youebly is not as advanced as Shopify but makes it easy for beginners to make a website.
- It’s easy to set up
- It offers many building blocks
- You have many templates to choose
- You can also get a free plan.
- Modifying a template doesn’t require you to upload the content.
- While drag-and-drop is very intuitive, Wix does not allow you to move elements to particular places on your site.
- You cannot move elements in the editor
- SEO capabilities are restricted
G2 Rating: 4.2/5
Squarespace is used in the following industries: Marketing and Advertising, Information Technology, Education Management, Higher Education
Pricing: This plan is free. Online stores can also be purchased with paid plans starting from $12/mo.
7. BigCommerce – The best way to grow your business
BigCommerce follows. This platform allows small business owners to build their own websites, without needing to code.
- BigCommerce doesn’t charge transaction fees for third party payment gateways.
- Selling in various currencies possible
- It can integrate with many marketplace platforms.
- This platform offers extensive features for its entry level item options.
- The standard price plans do not include abandoned cart functionality. Studies showing cart abandonment of around 70% of potential customers show that such features are essential for recovering revenue loss.
- The software’s design and editing capabilities are limited.
- The page takes a while to load.
G2 Rating: 4.2/5
Top Industries Using BigCommerce: Apparel and Fashion, Marketing, Advertising
Prices: Starting at $29.95 per month
8. Gator Website Builder – Best for ecommerce
Gator website creator is another tool we’ll mention in our list of top 10 website builders for small business. This tool offers complete website building solutions.
Gator can be used as a simple solution, but it lacks advanced features. Gator should not be used if you want to build an e-commerce website or add functionality.
- Gator can be hosted on your server so there’s no need to worry about hosting.
- 200+ professional design templates
- Access to a stock photography library built into the website
- There is no free plan or trial.
- Gator can be used to build a website, but it doesn’t have advanced features.
Prices: Gator website builder starts at $3.46/mo. This includes domain registration and hosting.
9. Duda is the best way to integrate SaaS platforms
Duda is a web design platform with client management tools that allow you to manage large websites.
- Outstanding customer service
- Duda doesn’t charge any additional commission fees.
- Drag-and-Drop Builder
- It’s cost-effective: Provides more for a smaller price than the market. It is a great choice especially for small businesses.
- Wix, Webflow offer more design control options.
- Duda needs to improve his abilities to design mobile websites.
G2 Rating: 4.7/5
Pricing: Duda’s monthly price plans start from $11.
10. WordPress.com – The best for complete control
WordPress.com is often confused with WordPress.org Hosting. WordPress.com allows you to host your site, while WordPress.org offers hosting.
WordPress.com is a website builder and content management system. WordPress.com allows you to create membership sites, portfolios, websites, blogs and resumes.
- The package includes Smart tags as well as content management tools.
- Intuitive design capabilities and drag and drop
- Free plan
- Many themes and plugins are available to create any kind of website regardless of your programming abilities.
- Possible plugin conflictions
- WordPress can be customized and broken easily. WordPress can also be broken easily.
- It is not easy. You can save drafts of your work to keep it from being published before it is complete.
- Sometimes plugins don’t match WordPress versions.
- If you do not upgrade, users of the free plan cannot install plugins. You can’t add custom code to your website builder plans.
G2 Rating: 4.3/5
Top Industries Using WordPress.com: Marketing & Advertising Computer Software Information Technology & Services Web Writing Editing
We answer all your questions regarding small business website builders
Is it possible to create a website without paying anything?
You can create a website for free, but it’s not possible to make a professional website.
- Your domain cannot be registered.
- Website builders don’t allow you full control over your website.
- Payment is required to access themes, templates, and add-ons.
- You website will be overloaded
Which website builder works best for small businesses?
WordPress.com and Wix go head-to-head. WordPress.com has the best website builders for small businesses. It offers an elegant design and makes it easy to build a website.
How much does a website cost for a small business owner?
Small business website builders typically cost $12-30 per month. If the website builder doesn’t include hosting, you can purchase it separately. Prices will vary depending on whether you need shared, VPS or dedicated hosting.
What website builder do you know the best?
Wix allows you to create professional-looking websites quickly and easily.
Which ecommerce website builder works best for small businesses?
Shopify has a wide variety of features and is the best ecommerce website builder for small businesses.