ActiveCampaign, a marketing automation tool that promises everything for your company, is called ActiveCampaign. This active campaign review will examine activecampaign’s pricing and other features, as well as offer some suggestions on whether or not it is worth your time.
ActiveCampaign, a marketing automation tool that allows you to create and send out content to your contacts, is ActiveCampaign. These programs allow you to reach them and keep them connected with your brand via social media, blogs, and other platforms.
ActiveCampaign is frequently praised for its features, such as “recipient scheduling”, which allows you to set when subscribers should receive emails from your business.
This active campaign review will examine the pricing, features, and other options, to help you make the best decision when it comes time to purchase marketing automation software.
ActiveCampaign Review – Overview
ActiveCampaign, a marketing automation tool that helps businesses manage all aspects of their customer relationships, is available.
It can be used for lead, email, and social management. Additionally, it can connect to other systems such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, and Hubspot, as well as third-party applications such as Hubspot or Marketo.
ActiveCampaign includes several tools designed to target different stages of your sales cycle, including pre-sales through post-sales (or even after closing a sale).
Lead Management is the main tool in this area. It allows users to create contact records of leads who have visited your site, downloaded a pdf, and contacted you via social media or email.
These contacts can be used to create follow-up emails and track the effectiveness of campaigns with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
ActiveCampaign offers more marketing automation features than Lead Management. These include Email Marketing, Social Media Automation with Facebook Connect, and Contacts/Leads Management. This allows users to use third-party applications such as Salesforce or Marketo to manage lead management tasks.
Although it is possible to connect to other systems via an API, this requires that ActiveCampaign has been integrated into the platform.
ActiveCampaign Review: Pricing
Active Campaign offers four pricing options: professional, enterprise, plus, and lite.
The lite plan is $9/month and is charged annually. The plus plan is $49/month and is also billed monthly. The professional plan is $149/month and is great for medium-sized businesses. Finally, the enterprise plan is $259/month which is great for large companies. All details can be found on the pricing page.
ActiveCampaign Review – Features
Active Campaign offers over 100 tools and features, including email marketing software, marketing automation, and lead management systems.
Its most popular features include automated email campaigns, such as intelligent follow-up sequences, computerized templates, A/B testing, segmentation, and automated email templates. Here’s a list of active campaigns most popular features:
1. Automated Follow-Up Sequences – You can create automated emails to be sent after certain events in your subscribers’ lives, such as unsubscribing or joining your list.
2. Automated email marketing software: Send automated emails using triggers like a lead’s email address and name. This software can be used to send out newsletters and seasonal promotions.
3. Segmentation – Segment your list based on various criteria such as location, industry, and company size. This information can be used to create targeted marketing campaigns that increase sales and conversions.
4. A/B testing: Test different versions of your email campaign with real subscribers before you go live with any updates or changes. This will ensure that you have complete control over the appearance and feel of your messages when they reach your subscribers.
5. Lead management – You can manage and organize leads in many ways, including adding them to a list, assigning emails based on lead status, and sending welcome emails. To make it easier for subscribers to be tracked, you can create custom fields.
6. Email templates – Create email messages that Active Campaign will automatically send out (such as seasonal promotions or newsletters) without you having to write them yourself.
These messages can be used with any recipient, depending on the type of message (opt-in forms or confirmation pages for newsletter subscriptions). This is a great way to save time and not have to send the same message repeatedly.
7. Lead scoring – Score leads based on a variety of criteria like age, gender, and location.
This information will be used to target future email campaigns.
8. Campaign tracking – Track various aspects of each campaign, including open rates, click-throughs, etc.
Active Campaign also allows you to create custom metrics for any conversion rate or event. These data will be displayed in your email marketing reports, so you can track how each campaign is performing.
9. Campaign tagging: You can assign different tags to campaigns like “holiday”, promotion, etc. Subscribers can easily identify the emails that are related to each other and, more importantly, opt-in/sign up directly from their inbox.
It is also easier to send separate messages to different parts of your newsletters (e.g. seasonal promotions or new product launches).
ActiveCampaign Review: Pros & Cons
Active Campaign comes with many pros and cons. These are my top picks:
Active Campaign is one, if not the best, email marketing software available. It does all you need without any limitations, such as complicated list segmentation.
Although the initial price shock might be shocking, once you get started with the Active campaign, you will realize how cost-effective it is for large businesses with thousands or even thousands of subscribers.
Additionally, you get lots of support when you need it.
Active Campaign is not as powerful as other email marketing software like MailChimp and Aweber. Active Campaign does not offer pre-made templates, but they do provide them free of charge.
In comparison to tools like MailChimp and Aweber, you have very few customization options.
The list segmentation capabilities of the email list are not as effective, but this isn’t a major issue for most people who just want to send an email to their list.
ActiveCampaign Review – Alternatives
Active Campaign can be replaced by many other options. These are some of the most well-known:
1. Aweber – This email marketing tool has been around since the beginning and is still in use today.
It is robust, flexible, and powerful. However, it has limitations compared to Active Campaign. This is why I don’t recommend Aweber if you need something that can be used by beginners.
2. MailChimp – MailChimp, another email marketing tool, has been around for many decades and has a large user base.
It has similar features to Active Campaigns, such as tracking and tagging. However, it does have limitations that Active Campaign doesn’t. I’ll discuss these in the next section.
3. Constant Contact – This is the most popular third-party email marketing software available.
It is extremely flexible and offers many different capabilities, such as custom forms. This makes it an ideal solution for people who need more than basic mail merge functionality.
ActiveCampaign Review – Final Thoughts
Active Campaign has many great features. It’s simple to use, doesn’t require any technical knowledge or budget, and allows you to customize the look of your emails (as well creating multiple templates).
They also offer great support, so if anything goes wrong they will quickly fix it. You can also get guidance on how to make your business work best. Active campaign’s pricing structure is another great feature.
You can get a free trial that covers basic tasks like setting up autoresponders and sending emails. However, some plans allow you to send multiple emails per day (with different costs depending on how many), track opens and clicks, add tracking to your campaigns and integrate Google Analytics with Active Campaign. This will let you see the origin of any clicks from an email.
Active campaign’s other great feature is its ease of use and configuration. This allows you to get up and running quickly.
This will allow you to get your email marketing off the ground quickly. It will also give you a lot of control over how things are progressing and provide you with reports so that you can see exactly what is working for your business.
The active campaign offers many cool features, such as the ability to schedule emails, segment lists, and track open rates. You can send multiple emails at once or at certain times. This allows you to avoid having to send them all in one day.
Active Campaign has its limitations, as I said above. If you are looking for something more than an email marketing tool, it may not be the right fit.
If this is what you’re after, there aren’t many options. Most people who use email marketing tools combine them with other tools like web analytics and social media platforms.