You can make money if you are able to use the “platform which brings joy and millions”.
TikTok has over 689 million monthly users around the globe. This number is today with more than 1.2 billion users.
TikTok can be your best choice if you are targeting Millennials and Gen Z.
Influencer marketing on TikTok can help your business tap into a vast and growing market of hungry consumers.
Keep reading to learn how influencer marketing can work to your advantage to increase brand visibility.
TikTok can be used to promote influencer marketing
TikTok is creative, fun, and exciting. These short videos cover everything from dance videos to tutorials and lip-syncing.
It’s an innovative algorithm that will help you find exactly what you want. It can even make user-generated content viral in a matter of minutes.
Influencers quickly noticed the app’s many advantages. By partnering with TikTok influencers, brands can grow their business by targeting the right people.
The right influencers will help you get your brand and products in front of thousands. Many influencers were involved with TikTok’s influencer program, such as Zach King and Zahra.
TikTok can be a great place to invest in the influencer market.
- The company is global with users in over 150 countries.
- New businesses can quickly increase brand awareness.
- There are many functionalities that can be used to assist prospects in moving up the sales funnel.
- Help your business to get to know your audience and build lasting relationships. Engage in meaningful conversations.
- Show your creativity and test it in front of large audiences
How do you choose the right influencers to help your business
Find people to collaborate on TikTok. These steps will help develop your strategy.
1. Understand Your Audience
Before you market on TikTok, it is important to have a clear understanding of your target audience.
Who are you trying to reach?
What you should know:
- With which brands (both competitors and non-competitors) they interact.
- Who are their influencers?
- Basic demographics
- Common traits and goals, as well as challenges.
- How to solve their problem
2. Set clear goals
What do you hope to achieve with social media marketing?
Your top goals will influence your influencer marketing strategies.
3. Use the Sales Funnel
Understanding the sales funnel is a key step in developing your TikTok outreach strategy.
This is the way your marketing funnel should look:
- Awareness: Connect with influential people to reach your target audience.
- Take note: Once you have attracted people to your business, it is time to make them feel valued. Look for medium-sized influencers – like Maryam Amaria (@maryam.amaria), Sandy Lin (@smallbusinesstips_), Ereka Vetrini (@erekasfood) or Katyaa Golden (@katyaagolden). This stage is where you need to limit your audience to people who are truly interested in what you have to offer.
- Action/Decision – This stage is for customers who have gone through the previous stages. Now it’s time to convince them to act or convert. To reach decision-stage audiences, you should look for smaller influencers with a narrow audience.
4. Take into consideration your budget
Your decision-making will be influenced by the budget you allocate to influencers as well as the type of campaigns you run.
These factors will affect the TikTok influencer pricing:
- These are easily accessible
- Their engagement rate
- Your expectations and goals
- How hard do you have to work?
- Agency fees (if any).
- Type and number of posts
The prices for TikTok influencers range from $5 to $10,000 per post.
5. Take Care in Choosing Your Influencers
These are some other pro tips to keep in mind while “shopping” for influencers that relate to your business.
- The brand’s values, branding and messaging should align with the influencers’ content and audience.
- The influencer must be trusted and engaged with by your target audience.
- It is important that they ensure that their content engages with high levels of people.
- Your business or niche should directly or indirectly relate to their content.
- Influencers are thought leaders in their industry or closely related fields.
- Being active on other platforms than TikTok can be a sign that you are lucky
TikTok – How to Scout Influencers
After you have created a list with the influencers you want, you can begin your search.
Search for influencers that fit your industry or keywords using the main discovery page. You have options to search hashtags and top videos.
2. Google Search
Go to Google, type your target keyword and then add “TikTok Influencer” at the end.
3. TikTok Influencer platform
One platform that connects businesses with TikTok influencers is InfluenceGrid. It shows metrics like views, likes and engagement rates.
TikTok – How to Execute your Influencer Marketing Strategy
This is a proven method to help you create an influencer marketing campaign.
Insider Tip: Don’t try to control what happens with your influencer partners. They are experts in their field.
We mentioned earlier that you should give your influencers freedom to do the things they love most. Your content should be relevant and authentic for your niche audience.
These examples of influencer content might be something you consider creating for TikTok.
- Videos based on popular hashtags
- Videos with freeze frame
- Live video
- Paid ads
- Native videos in-feed
- Advertisements for brand takeover
- Shoppable ads
- Marketing ads
2. Production and execution
Once you’ve decided on the content type, it is time for you to create it. Make sure you are engaging with your niche and creating interesting content
Use hashtags to make your content viral.
It is important to track campaign performance over time. This will allow you to decide the tone of your posts.
You can use benchmarks from TikTok to determine how well your ads and posts perform. Optimize and test your content constantly to improve your channel’s performance.