Are you looking to expand your online reach and get new customers?
Check out our Social Services
Influencer marketing is a great way to promote your products and reach potential customers.
This page will talk about influencer marketing and how you can make it work in your business.
Continue reading to find out more, or Contact us today for a strategist!
What’s influencer marketing?
Influencer Marketing is using key figures in your industry to promote products and services.
Who are the Influencers?
You may think that all influencers are the same person, but there are many types of influencers .
- Celebrities are the most influential. These influencers are often less successful than others due to consumers being more connected to celebrities.
- Social Influencers (Youtubers/Instagrammers): These are people who have created a huge following because of videos they take or photos they post. Although they may get paid to endorse products for a product, their credibility is still high. They are more relatable and authentic than celebrities.
- Industry Influencers refer to people who have an impact on your industry. They are experts in their field with a large following.
These are three main types of influencers. Industry and social influencers have the highest trust ratings.
Celebrities cannot be trusted by consumers. They will praise a product regardless of their beliefs.
Influencers can be paid to promote products, but they are more trusted than celebrities or traditional marketing. 92%
How do people become influencers?
Influencers are people who create YouTube channels, blogs, or social media accounts to share information. These can include beauty tips and DIY projects.
People love the content that influencers post. This holds true for both industry and social influencers.
What is the secret to success in influencer marketing?
Three words. Word of mouth.
You’ve probably asked your family and friends for their opinions on a product. They may feel more confident purchasing a product if they leave a positive review.
People rely on word-of mouth to make purchases.
Research has shown that word-of mouth advertising generates twice as many sales than paid advertising .
Influencers are very effective because they spread word-of-mouth.
It’s possible that someone close to you might not have tried the product.
Influencer marketing has many benefits
Influencer Marketing is highly effective and provides great benefits.
- Conversions and leads are increased. Increased leads and conversions.
- Increased brand recognition: Your brand’s reputation is greater because it is being promoted by influential people This can lead to more qualified traffic, and more potential customers
- Credibility – Influencers can verify the quality of your business by recommending it to their audience
These are just some of the many advantages that influencer marketing can bring your business. The most important benefit is the return on investment (ROI).
How influencers could boost your ROI
Influencer marketing can bring many benefits to your business.
You can make $6.50 per $1 you spend in influencer marketing. The return on investment could be 650% or more.
Influencers can reach thousands of people, even those in your target market As more people see your videos, your sales will increase.
Influencers can boost sales. 40% of respondents bought an item online after watching an influencer using it.
The ROI of influencer marketing is greater than any other digital media. This makes influencer marketing stand out.
How can you measure ROI using influencers
Measurement of influencer marketing’s impact on sales and traffic is a challenge.
1. Set goals
To determine if an influencer can help increase sales, you must set goals:
- Increase sales by $5K per month
- Increase your number of Twitter followers by 20%
- Showcase your product to 2,000 people
Be realistic in your goals. It is important to set goals that allow you to measure the influencer marketing’s impact.
2. Provide promo codes
Influencers can get a code to use on their website if they engage with them.
It will tell you if they used it because they were influenced.
Hashtags are used to measure social media engagement. Influencers can use hashtags to encourage others to use them.
Track how many people use the hashtag on Instagram to get an idea of how many people purchased your product because of the influencer.
4. Tracking pixels
Tracking pixels lets you easily see where your visitors are coming from.
You will be able to track pixels and see which people visit your influencer site This will help you measure your ROI better.
Kobe Digital, a leader in influencer marketing
We understand the importance of influencer marketing in your business. Kobe Digital offers a range of packages to help you make the most of your money.
We offer Influencer Marketing Packages that allow you to use social media to promote your content.
The best part is? We will take care of everything.
Are You Ready to Use Influencer Marketing?
If you’re ready to use influencer marketing, our team of experts can help you create the perfect plan.
Contact us today to get a strategy!