Would you like to predict the effect of campaign changes on campaign performance? Learn more about Performance Planner and how it works.
This guide contains all the information you need about the tool.
- What’s Google Ads Performance Plan?
- Why the Performance Planner is so important for your business
- How does the Performance Planner work
- Google Ads Performance Plan FAQs
What’s Google Ads Performance Plan?
Google Ads Performance Planning allows you to plan and forecast how budget adjustments or changes will affect your key metrics.
Why the Performance Planner is so important for your business
Google Performance Planner is a tool that can help you get more from your advertising campaigns. What are the benefits of a Performance Planner?
1. Google Ads Performance Planner can help you predict campaign performance
Sometimes it can be hard to predict how changes will impact your pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaign. If you do not make the necessary adjustments, there is a chance that your business’s ad performance will suffer.
This tool lets you predict the outcome of your campaign, before you make any adjustments. You can view the results and adjust the campaign settings to optimize performance.
You can see how your ads perform and how it will impact metrics like clicks and conversions . With this information, you have a greater control over your campaign and can make informed decisions that will positively impact your ad performance.
2. Google Ads Performance Planner takes out all the guesswork
Instead of wishing for the best and making these adjustments to your campaign, Google Ads Performance Planner helps you make informed decisions about your campaigns.
Don’t guess! You can get real insights into the impact of campaign changes and make informed decisions based on these data.
3. Google Ads Performance Planner can help you maximize your budget.
Google Ads Performance planner can help you maximize your budget. It will also allow you to maximize the value of every dollar.
The Performance Planner allows you to see how much it costs to adjust your campaigns. It will help you set the right budget and maximize your PPC advertising budget.
What’s the Google Ads Performance Planner (or )?
Now let’s take a look at Google Ads Performance Planner How can this tool help you predict the success or failure of your ads campaigns.
Google Performance Planner simulates relevant ad sales based on billions of search queries. This allows you to refine your forecasts with machine learning.
Google Ads Performance Plan FAQ
There are many questions you may have about Google Ads Performance Planner.
Do you need to use Google Ads Performance Plan for your business?
Yes. The requirements for each campaign can differ.
There’s three types of PPC advertising campaigns.
- Search Campaigns
- Shopping Campaigns
- Display campaign
Let’s look at the requirements for all three: Search campaigns
- Campaigns must use manual costs-per-click (CPC), increased CPC and maximum clicks, maximum conversions or target cost per action. Target returns on ad spend (ROAS)
- Campaigns must not exceed 72 hours
- A campaign must convert at least one within the last seven days (if it is conversion-focused).
- Campaign must have at most three clicks in the last seven days
- Campaign must receive at least 100 conversions/conversion values within the last seven days
- Campaigns must be active each day with a minimum spend of $10 in the last 10 days.
- Campaigns must receive at least 10 conversions/conversion values within the last 10 days
- Campaigns can not be limited by budget for the last 10 days ( Target ROASstandard Shopping campaign only).
- Campaigns can not have modified bid strategies in the past seven days
- Campaigns must be operational for at least seven consecutive days
- Budgets have not been a constraint in the recent years
- Campaigns must have at least five conversions
How do I create a new Google Ads Performance Planner?
Performance Planner cannot be used unless you have a plan to run your simulations and test your results.
- Register for your Google account
- Click on the Tools icon
- Choose Performance Planner
- Create a Plan
- Select the ad campaign you’d like to be included with your plan
- Please enter your dates to evaluate
- Please enter your metrics
- Go on to your forecast page
- View the overview of your plan
These steps will allow you to quickly create your plan for analyzing your ads.
Can Performance Planners predict keywords’ performance?
Yes! You can use the Performance Planner to predict the impact of keywords in your ads.
This tool can be used for adding keywords to an existing keyword optimization list. It can be used to add keywords to your existing keyword optimization list.
Need help with Google Ads Performance plan?
Google Ads Performance planner can help you predict how changes to ads will impact their performance. Kobe Digital experts can help if you have any questions.