Companies from all over the world have sought ways to automate their processes, reduce repetitive tasks and concentrate on what is important for business development for decades. Automated equipment is used by manufacturers to increase production speed, while self-ordering apps are used by restaurateurs to collect orders. But, does automation help a digital agency looking to improve lead generation?
This article has the answer to your question.
Continue reading to learn about different automation strategies that can help you concentrate on marketing activities for clients and not marketing your agency. Here are the reasons and how.
Do you have any questions?
First, take some time to review the workflow of your digital marketing agency in Miami. Then identify areas that need improvement. Here are some of the biggest obstacles that agencies face when trying to retain and gain clients.
- Although you can attract qualified leads, they are often not qualified.
- It is difficult to build brand recognition and trust for your agency.
- It is difficult to rank keywords relevant to search results. SEO activities can take hours of your time.
- You are unable to keep up with your follow-ups because of the time involved in outreach.
- You have no time to do other things while managing your clients.
These symptoms may be familiar to you. Are you able to identify a deficiency in any of these areas? This is a sign your agency needs automation to improve lead acquisition and give your team back their precious time. For more information and suggestions, please read on.
Automation strategies for lead acquisition by agencies
This is how you can easily acquire and keep qualified leads.
High-quality leads can be identified
Traffic is just a vanity metric. It’s the qualified audience who really matters to your business. It is best to target those who are most likely to become clients. This may mean reducing traffic volumes.
It is difficult to find and reach out to quality leads. There are solutions that will make it easier.
Before you can generate promising leads on autopilot, there’s something you need to do: Create a client persona. This will ensure that your lead-acquisition activities are in line with your audience’s preferences and needs.
Once you have the data you need, you can automate processes.
- Automated lead scoring allows you to sort the quality leads from other traffic, without having to analyze their activity patterns. Sendinblue or SALESmanago tools will allow you to skip the identification phase and get straight to nurturing potential customers.
You must learn how to distinguish yourself from your fierce competitors as a marketing company in Las Vegas. Social proof is the most powerful and effective way to achieve this.
Your agency will benefit from reviews and recommendations. This will increase trust and help you gain new clients. While personal recommendations are best, 70% of people will trust recommendations made by people they don’t know.
It is therefore crucial to gather reviews online.
- You can send time-triggered emails to your clients. Ask them to leave reviews on your Facebook or Google My Business profiles. Intercom and Hiver are two options for automating an email.
- You can automatically distribute the reviews across multiple channels. Potential clients may be looking at different places to verify the credibility of your agency. Although Facebook and Google My Business are obvious options, there may be others that don’t reach your profile on these marketing platforms. It’s important to not overlook any source of lead acquisition. Arrival makes it easy for clients to leave reviews on all of your review platforms.
Relevant keywords rank
Your most sought-after keyword if you are a Philadelphia digital agency is “digital agency Philadelphia”. There are two ways to get the top spot in search results.
A content marketer who has extensive experience in SEO can produce tons of content and link-building activities to rank for the keywords you want. Although it’s a great way to get there, you will need to rank for your desired keywords in Google for months.
There is a way to quickly get into the Google ranks. Your agency can be listed in directories that are location-based and already rank for the desired keywords.
Speed up outreach
Outreach is one of the most effective methods for lead acquisition. A LinkedIn study found that 62% of marketers believe that LinkedIn outreach has been able to generate leads.
Although the number is impressive, outreach can take up to hours of your team’s work. It’s a good idea to automate at most a portion of outreach.
You have many options to reach prospects on a large scale and send personalized (and automated) messages. Follow-up messages and messages. Expandi, Zopto, and LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator are the most popular.
If you don’t take care of client retention, even the most automated lead generation process won’t work. You don’t want new leads generated on repeat because you are losing clients, but because you want to slowly grow your agency.
Here are the parts of client retention that you can automate
- This automated social media reporting solution is perfect for teams who spend hours creating social media performance reports each week or month. Automated reports that include key metrics can be scheduled and sent by email to clients or other stakeholders. This will allow you to save time.
- You can automatically collect customer feedback and then take action on identified needs, preferences, and obstacles. To speed up the process, you can use online surveys.
- Automated win-back emails can help you win back clients who have lost their trust. Send an email to past clients three to two months after the project is completed. Ask about their current challenges, and summarize the areas where your agency can help.
It is crucial for any digital agency to be focused on what matters most: generating leads. Your agency will be more successful if you are able to dedicate more of your time and energy to meet their needs. To save time, you can automate almost all aspects of lead generation and client retention.